These Tyre Businesses for Sale Brisbane would suit a Person with Mechanical, Business Development or Sales experience. There are two Goodyear premises located at Acacia Ridge and Coopers Plains. Each business is to be sold separately:
- ACACIA RIDGE – PRICE $79,000 PLUS S.A.V
- COOPERS PLAINS – PRICE $69,000 PLUS S.A.V
KEY FEATURES – TYRE BUSINESS FOR SALE BRISBANE:
- Current Owner has business interests elsewhere in another industry and cannot focus on both
- Large opportunity to increase value
- Both sites are currently run under management but require a Hands On Owner
- Both stores in highly visible accessible locations
- Very little weekend work and no late nights
- Well known and trusted brand.
- Buy one or buy them both!
Want to learn more about the Goodyear Autocare History?
Goodyear was founded in 1898 by 38-year-old Frank Seiberling. He purchased the first plant with a $3,500 down payment using money he borrowed from a brother-in-law. The timing couldn’t have been better; the bicycle craze of the 1890’s was booming and the horseless carriage was a wide open challenge.
Since this time, there is no denying the amount of influence Goodyear advances have had on the tyre industry. Starting with the simple process of manufacturing a tyre and refining it, Goodyear has repeatedly found itself on the cutting edge of tyre technology.
Goodyear has been operating in Australia since 1915 based in Sydney, Australia. It quickly expanded as it established a Melbourne office, and soon after had distribution in Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth and New Zealand.
In 1989, Goodyear began franchising a multi brand tyre and auto services retail shop with a sales focus on Goodyear products.
In 2006, the current Goodyear Auto franchise system was launched as a ‘One Stop Shop’ tyre and auto service, providing a network offering value and professional customer experiences.Goodyear history